85 Years Ago Aug. 11, 1937
August 10, 2022
85 Years Ago
Aug. 11, 1937
Mistaking a poison powder containing strychnine for what she thought was a stomach powder caused the tragic death here last Thursday of Mrs. Lavenna Mathews of south of Fleming. Mrs. Mathews, who was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. C.A. Sanders of Haxtun, was 18 years of age and was the mother of a two-year-old boy. She was able to tell of the incident before she passed away.
Pumpkin Vine News - Mr. and Mrs. Virgil Kinzie and children left on a trip to the mountains Monday.
Paoli News - Mrs. Earle Nelson is spending this week on their farm near Dailey.