The Haxtun-Fleming Herald - What can we reason but from what we know? -Alexander Pope

Crop advisor info available


April 15, 2020

Many professions require a license to practice including medicine, engineering and accounting along with others. Agronomists are no different except that their licensing is voluntary. The Certified Crop Advisor program is a professional agricultural certification that requires agronomists to pass two comprehensive exams. The CCA program is administered by the American Society of Agronomy and local state CCA boards. These exams test for expertise in nutrient management, integrated pest management, soil and water management and crop management. In addition, once licensed, Certified Crop...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021