Phillips County Commissioners roll out new guidelines with new Safer at Home measures
April 29, 2020
The Phillips County Board of Commissioners have announced that the public will be allowed to access County Offices and facilities beginning April 27 under the guidelines outlined by Governor Jared Polis’ “Safer At Home” measures.
Courthouse office regulations include:
• Six feet social distancing will be required when practicable;
• Face masks are required;
• Before your visit, please contact individual offices directly for their additional restrictions: administration/planning, (970) 854-3778; treasurer, (970) 854-2822; assessor, (970) 854-3151; communications center, (970) 854-2735; clerk/DMV, (970) 854-3131.
The Clerk’s Office will resume administering driving tests under these strict guidelines: driver must wear a face mask and the interior of the vehicle must be sanitized in view of the tester.
Phillips County Event Center/Pavilion/Homesteaders’ Park and Playground:
• Only groups of 10 or less in a gathering;
• Kitchens will remain closed;
• Face masks are recommended;
• Six feet social distancing recommended;
• Public restrooms will not be open except for Event Center events;
• Park, playground and walking path will only be open from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Commissioners remind residents to stay home if you are sick! If you are part of a vulnerable population, please stay home unless you absolutely have to leave.