The Haxtun-Fleming Herald - What can we reason but from what we know? -Alexander Pope

Farm Service Agency releases 2021 rates for CREP program

You have options — look into it


February 10, 2021

Everyone has heard of the conservation programs that FSA and NRCS offer. And you probably know that the Republican River Water Conservation District offers supplemental contracts for each of these programs. But have you looked into what you could be paid from entering into a contract with either of these programs?

FSA offers the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program, which requires the permanent retirement of the irrigation but allows for the well to be downsized for domestic/livestock use. The CREP program requires the well owner to revegetate the formerly irrigated land to native g...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023